The ultra rugged case for Zebra TC53 and TC58 is designed to effectively protect your mobile device against shocks, scratches, dust and potential drops.
Zebra's TC53 and TC58 rugged case is made in France from high quality, impact resistant materials. The combination of these materials provides complete protection for your Zebra TC53 and TC58 while ensuring a comfortable and convenient grip for efficient work.
The Zebra TC53 TC58 case offers easy access to all ports, buttons and functions of the device, allowing you to use it easily, without having to remove the protective case. And that's even during charging since this Zebra TC53 TC58 case is compatible with both booted and non-booted Zebra Inserts/Shims.
If you're looking for a rugged protective case to extend the life of your Zebra TC53 or TC58 mobile computer, the MOBILIS Rugged Case is ideal. With its solid, practical design and easy access to all the functions of your TC53 and TC58, it offers complete protection for your field users.
Product at a glance
- Flexible and light case specially designed for Zebra TC53 - TC58
- Drop-resistant: 40x greater than military standard MIL-STD 810G
- Air Cell System: Air cell on each of the 4 corners; capable of withstanding 1000 drops from a height of 1.2m
- Antimicrobial Protection - Certified by Sanitized® : Integrated technology which reduces microbes by up 99.9% in 24h
- Compatible with Zebra booted and non-booted inserts/Shims: SHIM-CRD-NGTC5 (pack of 2)
- Compatible Zebra docking station : Single Slot (CRD-NGTC5-2SC1B / CRD-NGTC5-2SE1B) et Multi Slot Cradle (CRD-NGTC5-5SC5D / CRD-NGTC5-5SE5D / CDR-NGTC5-5SC4B)
- Access to all ports and functionalities
- Optional shoulder strap : 001048
- Made in France
- 30% recycled - 100% recyclable
- 2-year warranty
|Weight of the packaged product (kg)||0.025|